Share

Comments on:

13 displaced after fire

Back to the article » |
UPDATE: Investigators said the fire started near the building's heat pump. The Red Cross was assisting some survivors, while others arranged for housing on their own. Thirteen people were left homeless Sunday after a fire ripped through a duplex in Prince George's County. County officials said no one was injured in the fire in the 2500 block of Van Buren Street in Chillum, but the blaze left...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.