Comments on:

6 children hurt when gas can explodes in Texas

Back to the article » |
McKINNEY, Texas (AP) — Four children were airlifted to a Dallas hospital with critical burns after a gas can exploded on Christmas Eve next to an open fire pit in a backyard, a fire official said. Two other children are in the hospital, one with serious injuries and the other with minor burns. At least one of the children sprinkled gasoline on the fire Monday, and then left the can near the...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.