Comments on:

AirAsia plans budget airline in India

Back to the article » |
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — AirAsia, Southeast Asia's top budget carrier, said Wednesday it will set up an airline with India's Tata conglomerate to tap the world's second most populous nation after moves to liberalize its airline industry. AirAsia said it has applied to Indian authorities to take a 49 percent stake in a joint venture, with the remaining 51 percent held by Tata Sons Ltd. and...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.