You can choose the size of the video you would like to embed below. Next, copy the embed code that is available in the box below. Paste this code on to your website to display the video.
If you experience problems embedding videos, please contact us.
January 31, 2014 AT 7:27 AM
Amanda Knox's ex-boyfriend said Friday that he was out of Italy when he got the stunning news that they had been re-convicted of her roommate Meredith Kercher's brutal murder, and he immediately returned with the intent to surrender his passport. But Raffaele Sollecito said that before he could get to a police station, officers swooped down on him in a hotel in Italy, near the border, woke him up and took him in. Sollecito, 29, said he was so certain that he and Knox would be acquitted that he had already planned a trip out of the country. When he got the news that he had been convicted again and sentenced to 25 years, he was floored.