Apartment complex in Rockville evacuated for gas

|
Local,DC

ROCKVILLE, Md. (AP) — Montgomery County firefighters evacuated an apartment building due to high carbon monoxide levels on several floors, but no one was injured.

Fire department spokesman Pete Piringer says the 17-story Forum Apartments were evacuated early Tuesday morning. The building is located in the 11800-block of Rockville Pike. Residents were allowed to return by about 9 a.m.

Medics sere sent to the scene to evaluate residents, and firefighters checked apartments at the complex.

View article comments Leave a comment

More from washingtonexaminer.com