HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR APRIL 8
Actress Shelby Young ("The Social Network") is 21.
English actress-model Gabriella Wilde is 24.
Singer-songwriter Bridget Kelly is 27.
Actor Taran Noah Smith ("Home Improvement") is 29.
Singer-guitarist Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend is 29.
Actor Taylor Kitsch ("Friday Night Lights") is 32.
Drummer Darren Jessee of Ben Folds Five is 42.
Singer Craig Honeycutt of Everything is 43.
Actress Patricia Arquette ("Medium") is 45.
Actress Robin Wright ("Forrest Gump," "House of Cards") is 47.
Rapper Biz Markie is 49.
Singer Julian Lennon is 50.
Singer-guitarist Donita Sparks of L7 is 50.
Guitarist Izzy Stradlin of Guns N' Roses is 51.
Singer-actor John Schneider is 53.
Bassist Mel Schacher of Grand Funk Railroad is 62.
Guitarist Steve Howe of Yes (and of Asia) is 66.
Songwriter Leon Huff of Gamble and Huff is 71.
Singer Peggy Lennon of the Lennon Sisters is 72.
Singer J.J. Jackson is 72.
Original Mouseketeer Darlene Gillespie is 72.
Comedian Shecky Greene is 87.
KIM TAKES ANOTHER 'HIT'
Poor Kim. What with the rumors of her being 200 lbs. and her dragged-out divorce to Kris Humphries, this poor girl can't catch a break.
And the hits just keep on coming. According to TMZ, which seems to have magical abilities when it comes to getting the celeb gossip first, Ray J, Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend with whom she infamously filmed the sex tape "Kim K Superstar," is coming out with a new single called "I Hit It First."
The lyrics have been leaked, and they are definitely a not-so-subtle jab at Kim's current boyfriend and soon-to-be baby daddy, Kanye West, as well as the reality TV star.
Ray J sings:
"She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.
I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West.
No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed."
The album cover is almost surely a pixelated version of a 2008 photo of Kim sporting a gray bikini. And a source told TMZ that Ray J is even creating a music video with a Kim look-alike.
We heard the new "song" -- we'd hardly call it that -- and it is not good. While the lyrics may be a sure-fire way to hit Kimye below the belt, the singing can't even be considered music.
It's time to move on, Ray J. No one cares anymore.
"I mean, you know, life is life, and love is love. I'm just, you know, trying to be a better me. ... I'm not trying to change you but just trying to be a better me."
- Snoop Lion, in response to a TMZ reporter about his stance on gay marriage. However, in a recent interview with the Guardian, Snoop said the gay world and rap do not mix. "Frank Ocean ain't no rapper. He's a singer. [Being gay is] acceptable in the singing world, but in the rap world I don't know if it will ever be acceptable because rap is so masculine. It's like a football team. You can't be in a locker room full of motherf--king tough-ass dudes, then all of a sudden say, 'Hey, man, I like you.' You know, that's going to be tough."
Olympian Kerri Walsh Jennings gave birth to a girl, Scout Margery, on Saturday, Us Weekly reports. Kerri and her husband, Casey, have two other children, Joey, 3, and Sundance, 2.
Eat your heart out, Kim haters! Kim Kardashian's baby bump was out in full force on Saturday, as the mother-to-be posted a photo of her bare bump on Instagram with the caption "baby love."
Congratulations, Agent Tony DiNozzo! Michael Weatherly, who plays Tony on "NCIS," told Entertainment Tonight that he and his wife, Bojana Jankovic, are expecting their second child in the fall. Michael has one other child with ex-wife Amelia Heinle.
It's a boy for Tom Arnold and his wife, Ashley Groussman. After struggling with infertility issues for years, Tom finally got his miracle, a baby boy whom the couple named Jax Copeland.
THE BUZZ ON 'DWTS'
Wynonna Judd was supposed to be this season's Kirstie Alley. But instead of slimming down and improving her dancing, the country singer with the Elvis snarl never got beyond treating "Dancing With the Stars" as a cute concept rather than actual work. So it was adios Wynonna on Tuesday instead of Victor Ortiz, who went in one week from one of the worst dancers to one of the best. Our revised predictions:
10. Comedian Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess
9. "Real Housewife" Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko
8. Comedian D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
7. Boxer Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold
6. Soap star Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
5. Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
4. "The Bachelor" Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd
3. Gymnast Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
2. Wide receiver Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
1. Country singer Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
- Ryan Vogt