Earlier this year, Vice President Joe Biden heavily promoted the idea of Americans buying shotguns to defend themselves, their homes, and their families.
American gun owners, however, already have a rich tradition of shotgun defense, which is reflected in many Hollywood films.
Here are fourteen celebrity PSA's that the Vice President could use to make his case:
1. Bruce Willis offers some father-son advice in Die Hard
2. Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven
3. Even James Bond can find time to use a shotgun
4. Shooting shotguns since 1962. . .
5. Looks fierce but maybe Jurassic Park employees need something a little more muscular.
6. Michelle Rodriguez only needs one eye to shoot one
7. Morgan Freeman and Clint Eastwood agree. . .
8. The ever intimidating Nick Frost in Hot Fuzz
9. Ryan Gosling
Hey girl, buy a shotgun. . .
10. Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Terminator
Buy a shotgun if you want to live. . .
11. Vin Diesel in Fast and Furious
Let me show you how it's done Brian. . .
12. Wyatt Earp from Tombstone
It helps you dodge bullets
13. Emma Stone uses a shotgun for zombie defense
14. Hunting Predators? Adrian Brody uses an AA-12 automatic shotgun