Share

Comments on:

BP to exit Brazil's Polvo oil field

Back to the article » |
LONDON (AP) — Oil company BP says it is selling its majority stake in Brazil's Polvo oil field for $135 million in cash to HRT Oil & Gas. BP gained its 60 percent stake in Polvo from Devon Energy in 2011 as part of a purchase in ten exploration and production blocks. Maersk owns the other 40 percent and the field, located approximately 100 kilometers (60 miles) off the coast of Rio Di Janeiro,...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.