You can choose the size of the video you would like to embed below. Next, copy the embed code that is available in the box below. Paste this code on to your website to display the video.
If you experience problems embedding videos, please contact us.
January 30, 2014 AT 6:06 PM
It’s being reported that Gemma Moss is the first woman in Britain to ever die from cannabis poisoning. She smoked half a marijuana cigarette before going to bed and apparently suffered a heart attack. The coroner concluded she had apparently died of cannabis poisoning.