Comments on:

Carbon monoxide cited in Kansas hotel incident

Back to the article » |
GREENSBURG, Kan. (AP) — A south-central Kansas hotel has reopened after carbon monoxide exposure sent more than 30 people to a hospital where they were treated and released. Sunday's incident caused a brief evacuation of the Best Western Inn & Suites in Greensburg. Kiowa (KEYE'-oh-wuh) County Sheriff Kendal Lothman said Monday that several children had got out of the hotel swimming pool with...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.