Comments on:

Carbon monoxide poisoning from generator sends 3 to hospital

Back to the article » |
Three people in North Laurel were hospitalized after they were found with elevated levels of carbon monoxide, officials said. Shortly after 4:45 a.m. Tuesday, firefighters and paramedics went to a home in the 9700 block of Brevard Street and found three people with high carbon-monoxide levels. A man was taken to a hospital in critical condition, and two women were taken to a hospital in serious...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.