Comments on:

Cheverly resident died in fire Sunday

Back to the article » |
Prince George's County firefighters discovered a Cheverly resident dead in her home Sunday morning. Firefighters arrived just before 8 a.m. at the two-story, single-family home on the 2400 block of 59th Place, according to spokesman Mark Brady. Flames were already visible from outside the home, indicating that the fire had been burning for a while before 9-1-1 was called. The cause of the fire,...

To learn more about commenting on and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.