Comments on:

D.C. carbon monoxide exposure sends adult, child to hospitals

Back to the article » |
One adult and one child were taken to hospitals after exposure to a high level of carbon monoxide at a home in Northwest Washington, officials said. About 1:20 p.m. Monday, D.C. Fire and Emergency Medical Services personnel went to a home at 1162 First Place NW, in the Sursum Corda neighborhood. One adult was taken to a hospital in serious but stable condition, and an 8-year-old child was taken...

To learn more about commenting on and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.