You can choose the size of the video you would like to embed below. Next, copy the embed code that is available in the box below. Paste this code on to your website to display the video.
If you experience problems embedding videos, please contact us.
September 30, 2013 AT 10:42 PM
Florida health officials are warning residents about seawater bacteria after a man died from exposure. Authorities in Flagler and Volusia counties are advising residents to avoid eating raw shellfish and exposing open wounds in seawater. (Sept. 30)