You can choose the size of the video you would like to embed below. Next, copy the embed code that is available in the box below. Paste this code on to your website to display the video.
If you experience problems embedding videos, please contact us.
October 17, 2013 AT 3:27 PM
A man in the Palm Bay area of Florida had to be rushed to the hospital after a halloween prank went wrong. 50 year old Ron Nielson and his wife were trying to put a together something for Halloween involving gas, when Nielson set himself on fire. He suffered second and third degrees burns over 50% of his body. Officials say the room they were working in was not properly ventilated and alcohol may have been a factor.