Comments on:

Electrical appliance sparked Glenarden fire that killed four

Back to the article » |
FIre officials in Prince George's County believe a fire that killed a father and his three daughters in Glenarden on Thursday was accidental, sparked by an electrical appliance. Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department Spokesman Mark Brady said the fire was determined to be electrical, though investigators are doing more tests to determine which appliance in the home caused the blaze....

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.