Founded in 1981 as a family owned and operated plumbing, heating and air conditioning company, F. H. Furr remains one of the leading plumbing and HVAC specialists in northern Virginia. We serve multiple cities, from Fairfax to Arlington to Alexandria VA and everywhere in between. Our commitment to "absolutely the best" service, guaranteed customer satisfaction, and competitive pricing comprises what we call the "F. H. Furr Difference." Awarded an A rating by the Better Business Bureau and consistently voted Best of Prince William County for HVAC, F. H. Furr, employs only NATE-certified, background-checked, drug-free technicians out of its headquarters in Manassas, VA.
As home improvement and maintenance becomes more hi-tech, F. H. Furr plans to utilize the most relevant and efficient technology to continue providing the best service possible for our customers. As our equipment becomes more advanced, we continue our guarantee of free upfront cost estimates, flat-rate pricing, 24-hour emergency service, and 100% customer satisfaction.
F. H. Furr currently provides the following services:
• Plumbing services: drain cleaning, sewer and line replacement, plumbing safety and maintenance inspection, and water services
• Heating maintenance, inspection, and tune-up
• Air conditioning maintenance and tune-up
• Energy audits
• Repairs and maintenance for almost all HVAC and furnace brands
• Provide and install products including: air conditioners, heat pumps, zoning systems, air handler, ductless systems, programmable thermostats, gas furnaces, boilers, air cleaners, dehumidifiers, energy recovery ventilators (ERVs), humidifiers, sump pumps, tankless and traditional water heaters, and whole home generators
Our business involves much more than hands-on installation. F. H. Furr offers extensive plumbing, heating, and air conditioning tutorials, FAQs, and other educational resources on our company website and blog. Outside of our business itself, we strive to give back to the community of northern Virginia. F. H. Furr consistent donates to charitable organizations, including St. Baldrick's, Susan. G. Komen for the Cure, Wounded Warrior Project, Habitat for Humanity, and Young Life of Northern Virginia.