You can choose the size of the video you would like to embed below. Next, copy the embed code that is available in the box below. Paste this code on to your website to display the video.
If you experience problems embedding videos, please contact us.
January 17, 2014 AT 5:10 AM
The fire in the ancient Tibetan town of Shangri-la, a resort area in China's Yunnan province last Saturday, was caused by a heater, authorities said Friday. According to a statement of the fire-fighting and disaster-relief agency, the blaze broke out in a hotel after the owner forgot to turn off a heater--which set a nearby curtain ablaze, Xinhua reported. The fire burnt more than 240 houses, completely destroyed 43 properties, and caused direct economic losses of $14.85 million.