Firefighters try to extinguish the fire in a burning house where 3 boys lost their lives in a fire, burning in the village of Mesoropi in northern Greece, Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012. Giorgos Tsimirikas, his wife and his 6 youngest children were spending the weekend at his parents' house when the fire broke out early Saturday, caused by a wooden stove. The house had central heating but the owners used a stove because of the steep rise in the price of heating oil as a result of the Greek government's recent fiscal measures. (AP Photo/Haris Iordanidis)
Everything you know and like about our coverage of politics and policy is still here — it’s just better than ever.
- Stephen G. Smith, Editor
We've redesigned our site to improve your digital experience by expanding our award-winning reporting and commentary on national politics and issues.
The navigation is smarter so you can get where you want to go faster. Breaking news and daily updates are front and center, where they belong. We've made it easier to find our most popular sections - including Beltway Confidential - as well as new features such as Data, which you can customize to learn more about elected representatives and bills. It's all designed to better serve your passion for being where you want to be - in the know.
Like what you see? We’d love to hear from you. Just click on the Contact Us link at the bottom, or connect via Facebook or Twitter.