Comments on:

Heating problem leads to smoke in Alexandria restaurant

Back to the article » |
A well-known Alexandria restaurant had smoke on all three floors of its establishment after its heating system overheated, officials said. About 9:15 a.m. Sunday, firefighters received a called to Bugsy's Pizza Restaurant and Sports Bar, located at 111 King Street. When they arrived, firefighters found a moderate amount of smoke, but they did not see any flames, Alexandria EMS Operations Chief...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.