You can choose the size of the video you would like to embed below. Next, copy the embed code that is available in the box below. Paste this code on to your website to display the video.
If you experience problems embedding videos, please contact us.
September 04, 2013 AT 9:15 AM
A fire that broke out in Liam Payne's apartment has sent two of the One Direction singer's friends to the hospital with burns. The 20-year-old was hosting a small get-together on his balcony when an outdoor heater went up in flames at his East London home.