ARLINGTON, Va. (AP) — Authorities say a man in his 20s was killed when he was electrocuted while working in an electrical closet in Arlington.
The man was part of a construction crew working in a mixed-use residential and commercial building in the 2200 block of Pershing Drive on Wednesday afternoon. He has not been identified.
Police say the man came into contact with a main electrical line. He was taken to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration will investigate the death.