Comments on:

Maryland woman has died from cooking fire

Back to the article » |
A 67-year-old Silver Spring woman has died from injuries she suffered when her clothes caught fire on a stove burner. The incident happened about 10:45 a.m. Feb. 7, in the 8500 block of 11th Avenue in Silver Spring. Montgomery County fire officials said Katherine Elizabeth McNeal was cooking in the kitchen when a piece of clothing she was wearing came into contact with the burner and ignited....

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.