You can choose the size of the video you would like to embed below. Next, copy the embed code that is available in the box below. Paste this code on to your website to display the video.
If you experience problems embedding videos, please contact us.
April 02, 2013 AT 4:08 PM
Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show "BUCKWILD" and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide poisoning. Twenty-one-year-old Shain Gandee, his uncle and another passenger were found dead Monday. Gandee's 1984 Ford Bronco was stuck in a mud hole, its tail pipe submerged. It's possible the gas could have filled the cabin because of the clogged exhaust pipe. The Kanawha County Sheriff's Department says autopsies completed Tuesday confirmed the three men died from the gas. Their deaths have been ruled accidental.
Host @DavidBegnaud delivers breaking news and today's trending buzz in 45 seconds.