Share

Neighbor saves dog from burning home

|
Crime,Freeman Klopott

A 12-year-old dog was rescued from a Beltsville house fire by a quick thinking neighbor who broke the window of a rear door to the house to allow Spencer the dog to escape.

 

The Monday morning blaze destroyed the two-story, single-family home on the 4100 block of Ulster Road. The neighbor suffered minor cuts to his arm from breaking the window, but no one else was injured in the blaze. The family was not home at the time.

Freeman Klopott

View article comments Leave a comment