So how did President Obama spend his vacation? ABC’s Mary Bruce calculates some of the numbers as the president heads back to the White House this week including over 27 hours on the golf course.
- President Obama played SIX rounds of golf with TWELVE different partners, spending TWENTY-SEVEN and a HALF hours on THREE different courses.
- He made FIVE outings to local restaurants, including TWO dinners with friends, ONE intimate night out with the first lady, ONE family dinner and ONE run for fried-food pick up.
- He made FOUR different visits to friends’ homes nearby.
- He made ONE on-camera statement to the press on the crisis in Egypt and his administration’s response.
- And he played ONE game of basketball with friends, went for ONE family bike ride, and soaked up some sun during ONE family trip to a local beach.