Comments on:

P.G. couple hospitalized after house fire

Back to the article » |
UPDATE: The man rescued from the burning home died Sunday of his injuries at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Fire officials have not released the victim's name. His wife was in fair condition and expected to survive. Investigators said their preliminary probe indicated a kerosene-powered space heater might have been involved in causing the fire, though they had not made a final...

To learn more about commenting on and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.