Comments on:

P.G. honors Pepco workers for saving 3-year-old

Back to the article » |
The Prince George's County Council honored a team of Pepco employees for putting out a house fire -- and likely saving a 3-year-old boy in the process. The crew was installing wires outside the Upper Marlboro home of Malebogo Munamunungu, who was walking her two older children to the end of the driveway. Then they noticed smoke pouring out of the first-floor kitchen. Line technician Ryan...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.