Share

Comments on:

Prince George's 77-year-old man burned to death in space heater mishap

Back to the article » |
Authorities have identified a man who was killed in Temple Hills house fire as 77-year-old George Lee White. According to Prince George's County fire officials, White suffered serious burns over most of his body Friday afternoon when his clothes ignited after coming into contact with "torpedo style" kerosene space heater. A torpedo heater has a cylinder shape and is usually portable with two...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.