At least four people were injured in the early hours of Monday as Israel continued to carry out airstrikes on targets in the Gaza strip, hospital officials said. (July 7)
AP TELEVISION - AP CLIENTS ONLY
Gaza Strip - July 7, 2014
1. Wide if Gaza skyline, explosion lights up night sky
2. Wide of crater in ground
3. Mid of Palestinian men looking at crater
4. Pan left across the crater on the ground
5. Mid people walking beside crater
6. Various of people looking at the crater from balcony
7. Various of woman hugging her daughter
8. Mid of two girls crying
9. Mid of an elder woman sitting on bedside while having artificial respiration
At least four people were injured in the early hours of Monday as Israel continued to carry out airstrikes on targets in the Gaza strip, hospital officials said.
The wounded were brought to Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City where they were treated for minor injuries.
The Israeli military said the airstrikes were targeting militants involved in firing rockets at Israel.
Retaliatory Palestinian rocket attacks and Israeli airstrikes have intensified over the past week.
Hamas said seven of its militants were killed in a separate Israeli airstrike on Sunday night in the Gaza strip.
The Israeli military says Palestinian militants have fired more than 150 rockets at southern Israel, and it has responded with airstrikes on more than 70 targets in Gaza.