More than 4,000 people took part in a Star Wars race in Buenos Aires to celebrate "Star Wars Day", which is celebrated each year on the 4th of May by fans around the world. (May 4)
AP TELEVISION - AP CLIENTS ONLY
Buenos Aires, Argentina - May 3, 2014
1. Wide of Star Wars characters holding lightsabers and posing at the start line
2. Mid of two people dressed as Stormtroopers posing
3. Wide of projection on the wall reading (English): "Star Wars/May the 4th Be With You"
4. Mid of person dressed as Queen Amidala posing
5. Tight of little boy holding a Star Wars lightsaber
6. Wide of people dressed as Star Wars characters Boba Fett, Princess Leia, Darth Vader posing
7. Wide of runners at start line
8. Wide of the winner arriving at finish line as two stormtroopers hold the tape
9. Mid of stormtroopers watching runners arriving at the finish line while the audience is cheering
10. Wide of three winners standing on the podium as character Queen Amidala is awarding first prize
11. Tight of winner holding the prize
More than 4,000 people took part in a Star Wars race in Buenos Aires on Saturday night, joined by characters from the movie series, which is expected to release its seventh episode in 2015.
Participants ran wearing costumes featuring Star Wars characters such as Boba Fett, Princess Leia or Darth Vader.
This themed marathon, performed simultaneously in Brazil, celebrated "Star Wars Day", which is celebrated each year on the 4th of May by fans around the world.
George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars, will celebrate his 70th birthday in ten days time.
The launch of a new Star Wars series will also be marked with a Star Wars movie marathon, when all episodes of the series will be shown in cinemas in Buenos Aires.