Share

Comments on:

Residents displaced by Laurel apartment fire

Back to the article » |
Several Laurel residents were displaced after an apartment fire early Saturday morning. Prince George's Fire and EMS officials responded to calls of a fire on the 900 block of 5th Street at about 12:45 a.m., according to spokesman Mark Brady. Fire fighters took about 15 minutes to extinguish a fire in an apartment on the second story of the building. All residents were able to evacuate the...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.