Just like we planned...
"At this point, I think actually it is working the way it should. What we need to do is, after the first year, we evaluate what the pool looks like. Can we make sure that we're keeping the premiums low?"
- President Obama on Obamacare
How to win
"Who are the two Republicans in modern times who have most energized young people? Ronald Reagan and Ron Paul. So the key is being named Ronald."
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Ky., at CPAC
"We may never, never know how much money the Koch brothers are spending to rig the system."
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.
Back off, man
“Harry Reid needs to get back to work and stop picking on great Americans who are creating great things in this country.”
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie defends the Koch brothers
“I won’t have major back surgery six weeks before the announcement.”
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry on lessons learned from his 2012 campaign
I'm the boss
“I am the majority leader. That’s my job. What am I supposed to do? Who’s going to control it if I don’t?”
- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid defends his leadership of the chamber
Taking the Fifth
“On the advice of my counsel, I respectfully exercise my Fifth Amendment right and decline to answer that question.”
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner during a House Oversight Committee hearing
"I am tired of this. It's absolutely un-American."
Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., after House Oversight Committee Chairman Darell Issa closed a hearing without letting him speak