"If they tried to sell this sandwich at Zingerman’s, they’d have to call it the Stinkburger, or the Meanwich."
- President Obama on the new House Republican budget
"It's a blueprint for a modern Koch — how would we say this? Kochtopia," Reid said. "Yes, that's it. K-O-C-H-T-O-P-I-A. Call it whatever you want."
- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid criticizing the nbudget
"That’s right, the White House said that it surpassed its goal for people enrolled in Obamacare. It’s amazing what you can achieve when you make something mandatory and fine people if they don't do it. And then keep extending the deadline for months. It’s like a Cinderella story. It’s just a beautiful thing. You make everyone do it."
- "Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon
“If we were visited someday, I wouldn’t be surprised. I just hope it’s not like ‘Independence Day.’”
- Former President Bill Clinton when asked about the existence of aliens
"I'm so inspired, I may get an eagle tattooed on my chest"
- Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, speaking at Liberty University