You're not done yet
“Haven’t I had a tough enough month … ? Now I gotta deal with Bieber?”
- Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., when asked about Justin Bieber during an interview
“I recently criticized someone for using some of that language. I’m not going to bring it up, but I will say, we can disagree with the president without calling him names.”
- Sen. Rand Paul, R-K.y., during a Tea Party event
"I've always considered Sen. [John] McCain the real celebrity."
- Actor Ben Affleck during congressional testimony about Congo
Rolling in their graves
“Our Founding Fathers more than likely are spinning in their graves at about 400 rpm.”
- Rush Limbaugh denounces Gov. Jan Brewer's veto of a religious freedom bill in Arizona
Contempt for Democrats
"You know what? When our elected officials stand up and call the people that put them in office liars, that manifests the contempt that they have."
- Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, on Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.
Making a difference
"The situation is so dire that it caused me, a lazy, self-involved, generally self-medicated man-child to start an entire charity organization."
- Actor Seth Rogen while testifying on Capitol Hill about Alzheimer's disease
"I may be a white boy, but I can jump."
- Vice President Joe Biden
It makes a difference
“I didn’t have a dad in the house. And I was angry about it, even though I didn’t necessarily realize it at the time. I made bad choices. I got high without always thinking about the harm that it could do."
- President Obama talks about growing up without a father in his life