Share

Comments on:

The Buzz: Shain Gandee killed by carbon monoxide

Back to the article » |
Add cars to the list of places you should install a carbon monoxide detector. West Virginia police announced Tuesday that the mysterious deaths of "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee, 21, and two other adults found in an SUV in West Virginia were due to carbon monoxide poisoning. "Gandee Candy," as fans called Shain for his fun-loving attitude, was found Monday with his 48-year-old uncle, David...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.