Amazingly, the NFL team with the best record on "Monday Night Football" is Seattle. The Seahawks, who host Green Bay on Monday, have a 17-8 record (.680 winning percentage). Here are some memorable Seattle wins:
5. Seahawks 24, Chargers 0 (1984) » Visiting Seattle shut down the high-powered offense of San Diego as Kenny Easley had three interceptions and Dave Krieg threw three touchdown passes to Steve Largent.
4. Seahawks 16, Broncos 13 (1992) » Seattle entered at 1-10 but damaged Denver's playoff hopes. Stan Gelbaugh relieved Kelly Stouffer, throwing the tying touchdown pass to Brian Blades. John Kasay kicked the game winner in OT.
3. Seahawks 34, Packers 24 (2006) » It was Brett Favre weather in snowy Seattle, but the Seahawks picked him off three times. Shaun Alexander carried 40 times for 201 yards, and Matt Hasselbeck threw three scoring passes against his former team.
2. Seahawks 42, Eagles 0 (2005) »
This one was memorable for the snow in Philadelphia and the reversed fortunes of the teams as Seattle was in the midst of what would be an 11-game winning streak. The Seahawks had three defensive scores.
1. Seahawks 27, Packers 7 (1999) » In Mike Holmgren's return to Green Bay, where he had coached seven seasons, Seattle intercepted Brett Favre four times, Ricky Waters rushed for 125 yards and Shawn Springs returned a blocked field goal for a score.
- Kevin Dunleavy