Comments on:

Top military leader disputes diplomat on Benghazi

Back to the article » |
WASHINGTON (AP) — The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said Wednesday that four members of Army special forces in Tripoli were never told to stand down after last year's deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, disputing a former top diplomat's claim that the unit might have helped Americans under siege. Army Gen. Martin Dempsey said timing and the need for the...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.