Comments on:

Two taken to hospital after carbon monoxide exposure in D.C. home

Back to the article » |
Two people were taken to the hospital after exposure to high levels of carbon monoxide in Northwest D.C., officials said. About 7:50 a.m. Thursday, an ambulance was sent in response to a call about a sick person at a home at 921 Ingraham St. NW. When firefighters arrived on the scene, they suspected that something wasn't right and called for a full carbon monoxide unit, said Ed Smith, president...

To learn more about commenting on WashingtonExaminer.com and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.