Comments on:

Virginia Burger King fire ruled an accident

Back to the article » |
Prince William County officials have determined that a fire inside one of the county's Burger King restaurants was an accident. Capt. Tom Pearson said an accumulation of grease in the Gainesville restaurant's ducts for cooking appliances played a role in the fire, which began around 7:30 a.m. Sunday. No one was injured in the incident, and officials say the restaurant will remain closed until...

To learn more about commenting on and our community guidelines, please see our comments FAQ.